Gaming Revo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express Yourself

+6
dvern73
jorricks
liljonny
babba12
Muzik
CanadianAssassin
10 posters

Moderator Applications

CanadianAssassin
    CanadianAssassin
    Admin

Moderator Applications Empty Moderator Applications

Post  CanadianAssassin Fri May 08, 2009 1:06 pm

New Forum Mods:

lazex
    MajikMarka

Flames, repetitive questions, demands for answers, and desperate pleas for help await anyone who dares to become a Forum Moderator... Sounds interesting huh?

Forum Moderators are responsible maintaining the rules of the Forum, encouraging more Forum participation, and answering any questions they are able to.

Forum Moderators have no in game power and are not to moderate the game at all! This is only for the forums and until that changes they are to not be in game cops!

Forum Moderators will also receive some benefits which have not yet been outlined but will be worth it depending on their performance is deserving.

Forum Moderator Applicants should state their:

Forum Name:
    Character Name:
    Clan: (If Any)
    Current in game rank:
    Shoe Size:

#1. Describe yourself. Let us know who you are and where you come from.

#2. Pick a Cross Fire issue that you feel is important and discuss the problem a bit. We want to know how you feel about the issues and what you would do about it.

#3. Tell us why we should pick you to be a moderator here and if you have any previous experience in something that could help in this task.

This thread will be closed on May. 27th at 1:00 PM EST. Selected individuals will be notified within a week of this close date. Selected individuals will also be in a trial period for the first month to see if they are qualified, if they are not they will be kicked and a new moderator from this thread might be selected if needed.

Good luck to all!

Any non-application posts can expect negative karma so don't post here unless you are applying.

Last edited by CanadianAssassin on Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muzik
    Muzik
    Super Moderator

Moderator Applications Empty Re: Moderator Applications

Post  Muzik Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Forum Moderator Applicants should state their:

Forum Name: Muzik
    Character Name: Muzikal
    Clan: (If Any) xASYLUMx
    Current in game rank: Staff Sergent
    Shoe Size: 10 1/2

Hey i'm Muzikal and i am an inhabitant that originated from the east coast of the US. Very Happy

Alright so i'm asian, and i am a very studious and very dedicated to what ever task i am assigned to. I am also a very passionate Pianist and an MMOFPS player, and i look for new games to play every so often.

Forum wise, i contribute wherever i can, and i always have the itch to give spammers, flamers, and downright assholes a good kick in the pants, but have not so far been able to due to my lack of a moderator status.

#2. Pick a Cross Fire issue that you feel is important and discuss the problem a bit. We want to know how you feel about the issues and what you would do about it.

An issue that i have in Crossfire is whenever i run into a blatant hacker who hacks for the sake of ruining a game, or disrespects other players by calling them a noob for "not being able to kill a pro like him" or "you dont hack because you are noob". This is an issue because you can always tell that those are the people who spam a forum (if a post count is required) just to download the hacks, and in turn abuse them. My goal is to stomp them out at the source: The forums. My goal is to sort out the truly good members who want to hack for the sake of ruining the larger corporation, rather than hacking for the sake of ruining a game.

#3. Tell us why we should pick you to be a moderator here and if you have any previous experience in something that could help in this task.

I should be selected as moderator because i feel that people can appreciate me as a moderator who can control anything that goes wrong in a larger community. Therefore, i feel that i am able to contribute to this community and help it thrive as it helps supply hacks for the masses.

Thanks
    ~Muzikal.
    babba12
    babba12
    Choob

Post  babba12 Fri May 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Forum Name: babba12 (pure hacking acc so i didnt wanna make a good name)
    Character Name:MexicoGlitch( im not mexican)
    Clan: (If Any):DeathB4Honor
    Current in game rank:Staff Sarg
    Shoe Size:11

Im 15, i play COD5, crossfire, ogame, hockey and baseball. My other past time is graphics. For graphics i use GIMP but i have photoshop CS4 but i prefer using GIMP. edit: even if im 15 im still mature

The big problem is the hypocrites in GM, the ghosts complain everygame that the GR cham THEN WHEN U TURN ON UR HACKS TO HELP you get kicked and not the member from GR. Thats the thing i hate the most

Well i like to be creative and being a mod theres more creativity and freedom to start little competitions and whatnot, i also follow the rules and i can inforce em. Also banning people looks fun( of course the bad people XD)
    liljonny
    liljonny
    Choob

Post  liljonny Fri May 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Forum Name:Crossfire
    Character Name:liljonny69
    Clan: (If Any)Covert OP*S
    Current in game rank:SFC6 almost master sargent 1
    Shoe Size:9

#1. Describe yourself. Let us know who you are and where you come from.well my name is jonny im from texas (USA) i have used all you hacks i think there great

#2. Pick a Cross Fire issue that you feel is important and discuss the problem a bit. We want to know how you feel about the issues and what you would do about it.pepole who make hacking ovious and avertising these sites on CF
    well you cant really do nothing about it its going to happen as long as there is hacks

#3. Tell us why we should pick you to be a moderator here and if you have any previous experience in something that could help in this task.im a very fair person and nice but dont put up with no BS
    jorricks
    jorricks
    Choob

Post  jorricks Fri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

hello i am jorrick
    and this is my application=

Forum Name: jorricks
    Character Name: IlikeGIRLS/jorricks/BOYkillGIRL
    Clan: Cross heros
    Current in game rank: <<<> ----- (if you know what i mean whit it)
    Shoe Size: 45 1/3 (in europa)

1. I'm jorricks i'm a nice guy(so long i know Tongue) i play much on my pc and yes i got a live and friends, i come from the netherlands Very Happy

#2. Pick a Cross Fire issue that you feel is important and discuss the problem a bit. We want to know 2. how you feel about the issues and what you would do about it.
    banning people
    i think everywan may hack and if they catch you, you first got to get a warning(i don't know really what you mean whit this)

3. I'm a big fan of your work
    i was the only forum moderator on mocrogunz
    i talk/look much on forums
    and i will never dissapoint you Very Happy

jorricks
    dvern73
    dvern73
    Choob

Post  dvern73 Fri May 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Forum Name:dvern73
    Character Name:OPS*WAR
    Clan:OPS*CLAN -leader
    Current in game rank:Staff Sgt 4
    Shoe Size:15

#1.I'm dvern73.I am from Ohio,USA.I am well over 21.I am an easy going,good humored guy that hacks for the FUN, which is what gaming is all about anyway.I also would like to learn how to code eventually.

#2.My issue with Cross Fire is the crybabies.Especially crybabies that hack.I also don't agree with the gun repair function.You pay for the gun ,you shouldn't need to sink more GP into it.

#3.I believe I would be a good Moderator because I have lots of hacking experience.I have used many different hacks on many different games.I would be helpful in helping the hack noobs to get hacks running.I also can't stand spamming.Especially spamming like "when da h4x coming out?"Drives me nuts.I also have good English and grammar skills.I also spend a large part of my time on the computer looking for hacks on manydifferent forums.So I figure ,why not put that time to use doing something different that looks pretty fun and frustrating at the same time.
    [PGH]iOwnage
    Choob

Post  [PGH]iOwnage Fri May 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Forum Name: [PGH]iOwnage
    Character Name: PGH-iOwnage
    Clan: PGH-Clan
    Current in game rank: Staff Sergent 1
    Shoe Size: 7 (Why this question o.O)

My IRL name is Kingsley. I live and come from Australia, Victoria =) And I'm viet. I <3 playing games online, they just rule. I get on nearly every day, rarely I don't go onto the net. Currently I have my own forum..

I hate the hackers that "cry" about other hackers, since they both hack and one of them is just purely better than the other. I don't like the people that always AFK in CF, it get's really annoying if you have to wait until the time runs out in S&D or GhostMode or a CrossRoad match.

Well, I used to be in MPGH but someone hacked my account.. don't know how. I became a mod there but then quit 'cause of the amount of spammers ._. I made my own site, as I stated previously XP PGH = PubGameHacks/
    I know all the stuff I can do as a mod, and as an admin. I basically know the mod controls like I know "1,2,3"..

Last edited by [PGH]iOwnage on Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to answer one question..)
    lazex
    lazex

Post  lazex Fri May 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Forum Name: lazex
    Character Name: BlackOpsSniper
    Clan: (If Any)None
    Current in game rank:Staff Sarg
    Shoe Size:11

Im 13 My Real Name cole I have a Acc On MPGH,Viphack <its new site im a GM,noskillneed,and much much more.

The Prob with the Sever there slow and i can help by posting a way to make you pc Much faster and help with lag Happy.

#3. Tell us why we should pick you to be a moderator here and if you have any previous experience in something that could help in this task
    I Have Been a GM On 2 Other Sites and i know how to help people and i can help post vids on youtube and im geting better at Sigs and banner and much more.

The End Lol
    lilernie6
    lilernie6
    Choob

Post  lilernie6 Fri May 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Forum Name: lilernie6
    Character Name: xiga
    Clan: (If Any) cartel
    Current in game rank: staff sergeant
    Shoe Size: 11 1/2

Well I come from the west coast in the United States, I am mexican and italian, im currently enrolled in a private school in 9th grade and doing fine so far, Im in a sport I do wrestling football and baseball, and im 15 years old.

An issue would be how slow crossfire is updating the game with newer weapons I guess and how other countrys have thses awesome weapons I guess thats an issue.

Actually on the side I have some spare time so I would like to try to be a moderator on the side ive never done it before but I do know some basics such as watching the forums for possible spam and any rule breaking.
    CanadianAssassin
    CanadianAssassin
    Admin

Post  CanadianAssassin Sat May 09, 2009 5:58 am

I have taken all the applications into account. Congratulations to Majikmarka and lazex

Moderator Applications 105w
    xTheHacker
    Choob

Post  xTheHacker Mon May 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Forum Name: xTheHacker
    Character Name: uPHUCKr
    Clan: (If Any) None Unhappy
    Current in game rank: That rank with the 2 triangles and the 4 bars under Happy
    Shoe Size: 8 1/2

Hey, my name is Kelvin. Born in California, moved to Colorado when i was 4, then moved back the year after. Im just a regular 13 year old that has nothing better to do besides homework and movies Happy

The sounds kind of annoy me. The headshot still kinda scares me. If i were subagames, i wouldnt make it so loud...

No, i dont have any experience at all being a Mod, but, i feel i would be fit for the "job" because im i good leader, friendly, helpful, and enforce rules.
    lazex
    lazex

Post  lazex Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

xTheHacker wrote:Forum Name: xTheHacker
    Character Name: uPHUCKr
    Clan: (If Any) None Unhappy
    Current in game rank: That rank with the 2 triangles and the 4 bars under Happy
    Shoe Size: 8 1/2

Hey, my name is Kelvin. Born in California, moved to Colorado when i was 4, then moved back the year after. Im just a regular 13 year old that has nothing better to do besides homework and movies Happy

The sounds kind of annoy me. The headshot still kinda scares me. If i were subagames, i wouldnt make it so loud...

No, i dont have any experience at all being a Mod, but, i feel i would be fit for the "job" because im i good leader, friendly, helpful, and enforce rules.

CA sayed no more App
    babba12
    babba12
    Choob

Post  babba12 Mon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm

lazex means the fucking nooby imposter doesnt want any more application Oy You!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm